PAPERS & PUBLICATIONS
- Development of qualitative analytical profile of saffron in poly herbal gel’s by hptlc.
- A Validated, Specific Stability Indicating Reverse Phase Liquid Chromatographic Method for or the Simultaneous Estimation of Phenylephrine HCL, Betamethasone Valerate & Lignocaine HCL in Pharmaceutical Ointment.
- Antidiabetic activity of a polyherbal formulation (Karnim Plus).
- Antidiabetic Activity of Few Indian Medicinal Plants Vs their Combination in Alloxan Induced Diabetic Rats.
- Development of HPTLC Method and Its Validation for the Estimation of Curcuminoids from Polyherbal Mouth Ulcer Gel Formulation.
- Diuretic activity of a herbal product UNEX.
- HPTLC METHOD DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION FOR THE ESTIMATION OF 6-GINGEROL IN ORAL THIN FILM.
- In vitron evaluation of Moringa oleifera gum colon-specific drug delivery.
- In vitro Propagation and Callus Formation of Bacopa monnieri (L.) Penn.
- Liquid Chromoatographic Technique for Stability Indicating Analytical Method Development and Validation of Salicylic Acid and Tolnaftate in Pharmaceutical Ointment by High Performance.
- Reverse phase HPLC method for the simultaneous estimation of lidocaine HCl, Prednisolone acetate and Dimethylsulfoxide in a pharmaceutical gel formulation.
- Development of validated HPTLC method for quantitation of phyllanthin, hypophyllanthin and picroside-II in marketed herbal formulation (Valiliv Capsules).
- SIMULTANEOUS ESTIMATION OF ETHYL ALFA BROMISOVALERIANAT AND PHENOBARBITONE IN PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATION USING HPLC.
- Safety and efficacy of UNEX capsules in management of ureteric calculi: A prospective, randomised placebo-controlled study.
- Validated HPTLC method for quantitation of Hexetidine in bulk drug and in Mouth Wash formulation.
- A Study of Non-hormonal Ayurvedic Formulation for Improvement in Reproductive Functions.
- A Study of Antibacterial Effect of Some Selected Essential Oils and Medicinal Herbs Against Acne Causing Bacteria.
- Aloe Vera : A valuable multifunctional cosmetic ingredient.
Clinical Research Department:
- Effect of Polyherbal Formulation in Treatment of Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- An open labeled study to evaluate safety and efficacy of Unicough syrup in children with acute bronchitis.
Formulation & Development:
- Dry Suspension Formulation of Taste Masked Antibiotic Drug for Pediatric Use.