Our FDF facilities span multiple technology platforms and provide a product range across various therapeutic segments such as anaesthesia, critical care, contrast media, anti-infectives,
gastrointestinals, anti-allergics, nutraceuticals and cough preparations. We manufacture allopathic liquid externals including anti-septic and anti-infective, liquid orals like multi-vitamin syrups, antifungal, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, cough suppressant, bronchodilator, disinfectants, hormonal, antibiotic/ NSAID – Eye drops, ointment, gels and creams mainly anti fungal, anti-infective, antibacterial and anti-septic.
Most of our allopathic formulations are sold under our own brands. We also undertake manufacturing of certain allopathic formulations for some other pharmaceutical companies on third-party contract basis, which are then marketed and sold under their brand name.
Our allopathic formulations are marketed in and sold through the ethical, OTC and semi-OTC routes in the semi-regulated markets including India. Our institutional customer base for allopathic formulations includes government, semi-government, private hospitals, aided agencies, nursing homes and defence sector.
Some of our key products in the allopathic formulations are set out below:
No. Name of the Product/Brand Therapeutic Segment
01. Tonabolin Syrup Nutraceutical
02. Maligon Capsules & Suspensions Anti infectives
03. Minitone Plus Syrup Nutraceutical
04. Calhem Plus Capsules Nutraceutical
05. Paracodrate Tablets & Syrup Cough preparation
06. Jucitron Syrup Genito-Urinary
07. Decofed – DS tablet Anti Allergic
08. Unifol Injection Nutraceutical
09. Unizith tablet & suspensions Anti infectives
10. Candikit-N Cream Anti infectives
Our Company also manufactures and offers a range of herbal formulations for veterinary consumption as set out below:
No. Name of the Product & Brand Product use
1. Kabjol Anti-diarrhoeal
2. Morolac Improve milk yield
3. Palamol Anti-Worming
4. Sexona Improve semen quality and quantity
5. Universal Battisa Appetite stimulant
6. Vesomol Expectorant
7. Valiliv Granules For Digestion
Contrast Media and Critical Care (Anaesthesia):
Contrast Media products:
Our Company manufactures products for the Contrast Media space wherein a substance is used to enhance the contrast of structures or fluids within the body in medical imaging. It is commonly used to enhance the visibility of obstructions in blood vessels and other body pathways.
Contrast media are categorized pharmaceutically as diagnostic agents which are important tools in diagnosis and investigations as they permit visualization of details of internal structures or organs that would not otherwise be demonstratable. Contrast media is a substance which when introduced in the body increase the radiographic contrast in an area where its concentration was absent or low before.
We manufacture contrast media products as set out below which are iodine based (ionic and non-ionic) marketed in various pack sizes of 20 ml ampoules, 50 & 100 ml vials in India:
No. Product Brand Name
No. Product Brand Name
Iodine ionic contrast media based products
1. Injection of Diatrizoic acid and Meglumine 60% USP Uroscan 60
2. Injection of Diatrizoic acid and Meglumine 76% USP Uroscan 76
3. Injection of Diatrizoic Meglumine 65% USP Angioscan 65
4. Injection of Gadopantatate Meglumine USP Magnascan
5. Oral solution of Diatrizoic acid and Meglumine 370mg/ml Gastroscan-M
Iodine non- ionic contrast media based products
6. Iohexol Injection 300mg USP Nioscan 300
7. Iohexol Injection 350mg USP Nioscan 350
8. Iopamidol Injection 300mg USP Uniray 300
9. Iopamidol Injection 370mg USP Uniray 300
Critical Care (Anaesthesia):
Products in this segment are primarily used during or after the surgical conditions or trauma conditions for the treatment or recovery. Few of the major products under this segment include Inhalation and Intravenous Anaesthetics, Plasma Volume Expanders and Muscle Relaxants.
We set out below the products manufactured and marketed by our Company in this therapeutic area:
No. Name of the Product
01. Bupivacaine injection IP 0.5% w/v 20 ml vial
02. Bupivacaine Hcl in dextrose Inj. USP 4 ml ampoules
03. Midazolam injection .1mg/ml , 5mg/ml 2& 5ml
04. Clonidine Hcl injection 0.1 mg/ml &1.5 mg/ml 10ml & 20 ml vial
05. Lorazepam injection 2mg/ml &4mg/ml 1ml ampoules
06. Suxamethonium Chloride inj. 50 mg ml 2ml ampoules/vial
07. Pancuronium Bromide Injection 2mg/ml 2ml ampoules
08. Ropivacaine Hcl injection 2mg/ml 5mg/ml 7.5mg/ml 2ml ampoules
Herbal and Ayurvedic Formulations:
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine based on natural and holistic living, derives from two Sanskrit words – Ayu or life, and Veda or knowledge. This Science of Life analyses the human body through a combination of the body, mind and spirit. Originating nearly 5,000 years ago, today its application in modern life has been renewed through the scientific research and validation undertaken by various companies and institutions including our Company. Building on a legacy of quality and experience for over twenty (20) years in the pharmaceutical industry, our Company offers a range of clinically proven herbal Over the Counter (OTC) and prescription products. Our herbal medicinal products are of the purest form and scientifically validated herbal extracts, pre-mixes and granules prepared by a team of dedicated scientists at our Herbal Formulation unit using the modern techniques in development, standardization, testing and clinical evaluation of the herbal product for therapeutic use. Using the modern research methodology and manufacturing facility, our Company has made available an alternate form of treatment which has no known side effects. Our herbal medicinal products are administered to the patient in dosage forms like pellets, oral dissolve, tablets, capsules, balms, gels, creams and liquid orals.
Our products are offered both in the domestic as well as semi-regulated markets. Our Company’s R&D capabilities in the NDDS has lead to the application for patenting of the ‘Pellets of Herbal Extracts and the Process of preparing the Pellets’ with the WIPO. Administering drugs in pellet form is a novel oral dosage form which is currently being applied by our Company for its herbal products. Pellet is an oral dosage form, filled into a capsule or compressed into a tablet, coated with herbal extracts. The pellets coated with herbal extract are finally coated with a controlled release coat of a polymer that results in a controlled release of the herbal extract(s) in the gastrointestinal tract.
Some of our known herbal and ayurvedic products are marketed under our umbrella brand ‘RevAyur Unijules’ and other brands such as “Arjucard”, “Herbokam Plus”, “Herbosol”, “Karnim”, “Laxorin”, “Morolac”, “Rheumax”, ” Recalit”, “Ugyanetone”, “Unex”, “Valiliv”, “Valido”.
Our Company is the first to receive the coveted “AYUSH Products Certification” issued by the AYUSH Department, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for the manufacture & supply of our herbal products viz. Karnim Plus Capsules/ Herbajules Diamelon Plus Capsules, Unex Capsules/ Herbajules Tricare Capsules & Valiliv Capsules. Our Company can use the certification mark “AYUSH Premium Mark” on the packaging of the above products. We believe that this certification will enhance our brand recognition and penetration leading to an increase in market share of these products.
Some of our key products in the herbal formulations are set out below:
No. Name of the Product/Brand Therapeutic Segment
01. Karnim Capsules Management of Diabeties
02. Ugyanetone Syrup Management of Gynec problems
03. Valiliv Forte Syrup Hepatoprotective
04. Unicough Syrup Cough preparation
05. Febrinol Syrup Management of malaria and dengue
06. Herbosol Syrup Management of malnutirtion
07. Iron-21 Iron supplement
08. Rheumax tablets Management of artharitis
09. Herbokam plus Management of stress
10. Unex Diuretic
Beauty Care Products
Our vast experience in herbal formulations, combined with modern manufacturing practices has resulted in innovative herbal healthcare products and natural beauty care under the brand ‘RevAyur Unijules’ for the domestic markets and brand ‘RevAyur PARIS’ for the international markets catering to the growing demand of life care products which synergize modern science and herbal benefits. Beauty care products based on herbals is a natural extension of our herbal formulations business since we have the knowledge and expertise of herbals and Ayurveda. We have launched products such as skin lightening creams, under eye gels, face wash, body wash, lotions, foot cream, body care cream, moisturisers and lip-balms.